Report a leak in public spaces

Spotted a leak in a public space? Water is a precious resource and we all need to save it wherever possible.

Is the leak on your property or in your wastewater system?
  • Leaky tap If you have a leak inside your home or in your garden, you'll need to contact a licensed plumber. Find out about our WaterFix Residential® service to fix leaking taps, toilets and showerheads.
  • Broken pipes If you have a wastewater overflow, please call us on 13 20 90 at any time.