Special exemptions for residential customers

Water Wise Guidelines are in place

If you're unable to follow the Water Wise Guidelines, you can apply for a special exemption for medical, cultural or other important reasons. For example you may have a carer who can only help you water at certain times of the day. You can also apply on behalf of a relative or someone in your care.

Please check the current Water Wise Guidelines to check if you need a permit before you apply for an exemption.

Once we've assessed your individual circumstances, we'll email you to let you know if you're eligible for an exemption. If we approve your application, we'll send you an exemption permit.

Apply now   

Lady spraying plant with water

Contact us if you have a carer who can only help at certain times.