Let our qualified plumbers help you use the right amount of water in your home.
As part of our WaterFix® Program, we'll:
- audit your plumbing fixtures
- repair leaks in taps and toilets
- replace taps
- install water efficient showerheads
- install new 4-star, dual-flush toilets
- install flow control devices to make existing taps, toilets and showers more water efficient.
Our qualified plumbers can WaterFix your home any time between:
- 7 am and 6 pm on weekdays
- 8 am and 4 pm on Saturdays.
Prices start from $132 which includes a $99 call out fee and a tap leak repair of $33.
See our Terms and conditions for more details or expand below.
Products and services
Choose a new 4-star, dual-flush toilet
We'll remove and dispose of your existing toilet and replace it with a new Caroma 4-star, dual-flush toilet of your choice.
Skew pan toilet
Please fill in our WaterFix® checklist when you choose a toilet.
We'll install your choice of a new 3-star showerhead.
Premium showerheads at $88 each
Bermuda three function handheld
Standard showerheads at $55 each
Calypso massage hi rise
We'll help stop water waste by fixing those drips and leaks.
- fix minor leaks in taps and toilets for $33 each
- replace the cistern inlet valve in your toilet for $66 each.
For major leaks, our plumbers can give you a quote. See our Terms and conditions for more details.
We'll make your current taps, toilets and shower more water efficient.
We can install a cistern weight or adjust your single flush toilet to use less water. The cost is $33 for each toilet.
- install your own water efficient showerhead for $33 a shower
- make your existing showerhead water efficient for $55.
We can make your existing taps water efficient by installing aerators or in-body regulators, depending the type of taps you have installed.
For $55 you can get up to three aerators or in-body regulators.