Let our qualified plumbers help you use the right amount of water in your home.
As part of our WaterFix® Program, we'll:
- audit your plumbing fixtures
- repair leaks in taps and toilets
- replace taps
- install water efficient showerheads
- install new 4-star, dual-flush toilets
- install flow control devices to make existing taps, toilets and showers more water efficient.
Our qualified plumbers can WaterFix your home any time between:
- 7 am and 6 pm on weekdays
- 8 am and 4 pm on Saturdays (surcharge applies, see our Terms and conditions).
We'll charge a $99 call out fee per appointment in addition to the products and services you choose.
Products and services
Find out more about what we offer or read our Terms and conditions.
Choose a new 4-star, dual-flush toilet
We'll remove and dispose of your existing toilet and replace it with a new Caroma 4-star, dual-flush toilet of your choice.
We charge a $99 call out fee per appointment. Saturday appointments also incur an additional surcharge. For more information, refer to our Terms and conditions.
Skew pan toilet
Please fill in our WaterFix® checklist when you choose a toilet.
We'll install your choice of a new 3-star showerhead.
Premium showerheads at $88 each
Bermuda three function handheld
Standard showerheads at $55 each
Burmuda one function handheld
We'll help stop water waste by fixing those drips and leaks.
- fix minor leaks in taps and toilets for $33 each
- replace the cistern inlet valve in your toilet for $66 each.
For major leaks, our plumbers can give you a quote. See our Terms and conditions for more details.
We'll make your current taps, toilets and shower more water efficient.
We can install a cistern weight or adjust your single flush toilet to use less water. The cost is $33 for each toilet.
- install your own water efficient showerhead for $33 a shower
- make your existing showerhead water efficient from $55.
We can make your existing taps water efficient by installing aerators or in-body regulators, depending the type of taps you have installed.
For $55 you can get up to three aerators or in-body regulators.