We'll give you a rebate if you have either:
- a Pensioner Concession Card from Centrelink or Department of Veterans' Affairs
- a gold Health Card from Department of Veterans' Affairs (also known as a gold card). Your card must show either:
- War widow
- War widower
- Extreme disablement adjustment (EDA)
- Totally and temporarily incapacitated (TTI)
- Totally and permanently incapacitated (TPI).
To get a rebate, you must own and live in your home. Your home must be a:
- single dwelling
- dual occupancy
- strata or company title unit
- unit in a retirement village with a life term lease.
If you own a property with someone who is not a pensioner, you may still get a rebate. This will depend on your relationship with the other owners and your eligibility for the rebate.
Rebate on service chargesWe apply a rebate to the service charges on each bill.
We calculate your rebate in the following way.
How do we calculate it?
|Water service||100% of the quarterly service charge to a maximum of $22.51|
|Wastewater service||80% of the quarterly service charge|
|Stormwater (if applicable)||50% of the quarterly service charge|
Many different types of customers get a rebate on their bill.