We’re making our website mobile-friendly

Some pages aren't mobile-friendly yet.

You may notice a different design.


If you receive a pension, we may give you a concession on your bill.

Who gets the concession?

We'll give you a concession if you have either:

  • a Pensioner Concession Card from Centrelink or Department of Veterans' Affairs
  • a gold Repatriation Health Card from Department of Veterans' Affairs (also known as a gold card). Your card must show either:
    • War widow
    • War widower
    • Extreme disablement adjustment (EDA)
    • Totally and temporarily incapacitated (TTI)
    • Totally and permanently incapacitated (TPI).
We'll also give you a concession if you receive a Department of Veterans' Affairs intermediate rate pension.

To get a concession, you must own and live in your home. Your home must be a:

  • single dwelling
  • dual occupancy
  • strata or company title unit
  • unit in a retirement village with a life term lease.

If you own a property with someone who is not a pensioner, you may still get a concession. This will depend on your relationship with the other owners and your eligibility for the concession. 

What do we give?

Concession on service charges

We apply a concession to the service charges on each bill.

How do we calculate it?

We calculate your concession in the following way. 
Water service 100% of the quarterly service charge to a maximum of $25.63
Wastewater service 83% of the quarterly service charge
Stormwater (if applicable) 50% of the quarterly service charge

How do you apply?

Simply call us on 13 20 92. We'll ask for your permission to check your pension details with Department of Veterans' Affairs or Centrelink.

When we confirm you're eligible, we'll apply a concession to your next bill.
Customer with a child looking at a bill

Many different types of customers get a concession on their bill.


We may give you a rebate if we interrupt or limit our services to your property. To find out more, read Our contract with you or call 13 20 92.