Claims for damages
We try to ensure our work doesn't have a negative impact on the safety and wellbeing of the community.
If you need to make a claim for injury, or for loss or damage to your property because of our business activities:
- download and complete the Notification of incident form
- email or post the form and any related documents to us. The details are on the bottom of the form.
How we manage claims
- tell you we've received your claim within five days
- fully investigate your claim
- contact you if we need more information. You may need to get two quotes to support a property damage claim
- arrange an independent investigation if necessary
- tell you the outcome of the investigation when it's finished.
How you can help
We'll review your claim more quickly if you:
- write clearly
- answer all sections on the form
- attach all supporting evidence, eg the circumstances surrounding the incident, receipts, quotations and photos
- sign the form - we'll only review your claim if the person making the claim signs the declaration.