Search for details of all currently open tenders below. Each item includes:
- a brief description of the tender
- the closing date
- important contact details.
We expect our suppliers and service providers to maintain a high standard of ethical conduct.
Please read our Business ethics guide (below) to find out what you need to know about dealing with us, our customers and others.
We expect our staff to follow our corporate values, display our signature behaviours and behave ethically. Find out more about Who we are and what's important to us.
We also rely on suppliers and service providers (including subcontractors) to maintain a high standard of ethical conduct when dealing with us, our customers and each other.
This means our suppliers, service providers and subcontractors will:
- behave honestly and safely, and be environmentally responsible
- respect our responsibility to conduct procurement activities transparently, competitively and impartially
- be respectful and fair in dealings with us, our customers and each other
- not offer, solicit or accept inducements, and observe our policy on providing gifts, benefits and hospitality
- maintain confidentiality over private and sensitive information and our intellectual property
- avoid or disclose any actual or perceived conflict of interest as soon as possible
- deliver quality and value for money
- safeguard and not misuse our assets, resources and information
- keep appropriate records
- always operate within the law and follow applicable policies and procedures
- follow reasonable instructions
- promptly report any suspected corrupt or improper conduct, maladministration, serious and substantial waste or contravention of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. Call our Internal Audit team on 8849 5601, our independent Corruption hotline on 1800 500 965 or contact an external agency such as the Independent Commission Against Corruption.