About our site
Welcome to the Sydney Water website.
Here's some information to help you get the most out of your visit.
We're committed to providing you with accessible and effective services.
Our website has been designed to meet the Level AA standard of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
We also aim to meet the Australian Government Information Management Office's requirements for Australian Government websites.
Some material on our website is in Portable Document Format (PDF). To view or print a PDF you need to have a PDF reader installed. The Australian Government web guide has a list of freely available PDF readers.
The Adobe website provides online conversion tools to convert Adobe PDF files to plain text or HTML files.
We aim to have our website fully available, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Occasionally, we may need to temporarily suspend the service for planned maintenance or upgrades. We will try to:
- give you advance notice
- restore the service as soon as possible.
We can notify you when we update certain pages on our website if you subscribe to the page through your internet browser. You can subscribe to:
- What's the latest (news announcements)
- Daily drinking water test results
- Current tenders
- Future tenders
To subscribe to any of these pages:
- Go to the page and select the RRS icon . Your browser will direct you to a page that shows details of the web content.
- Read the instructions in your browser to set up the service.
- Name your subscription.
- Select the "Subscribe" or "OK" button to complete the process.
This facility uses Really Simple Syndication (RSS) software. Check that your browser has an RSS reader installed.
Our site uses a few technologies to help present some content.
On the pages where they're used, there's a link to the software producer's site. You can download the latest, free version if you don't already have it installed.
- To view Flash content, you need Adobe Flash Player on your computer.
- We use Microsoft Media file technology and Apple Quicktime file technology for movies.
QuickTime and the QuickTime Logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Get QuickTime Badge is a trademark of Apple Inc., used with permission.
We'd like your feedback
Do you have any feedback on our website overall or on a specific page? If you do, we'd like to hear from you.
Please give us your feedback.